Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Thought //Finish

The thought -
I wish I had more time. I wish I had bought a different shirt. I should have got roses. Next i will try a little harder. There she was. Legs to die for. Hair natural like i like it. Everything was perfect. Should i kiss her? I want to. I need to feel. Why can't i make the world stop?
So we could live moments like this forever.
1)
Dinner
How long have I dreamed of this day?
That u and I would spend some time?
Wondering what song to play
When your name is all repeating in my mind
I may not kiss u when i am supposed to
The scent i can't resist
Can I come close to you?
I don't know if i am wrong or right
But i wanna make this a long long night
Can i make u dinner?
Can i make u my favorite dish?
Tonight will be the beginner
As your lips i softly kiss
How long have i wondered what to do?
How long will it take?
I can't tell u how many times i've dreamed of u
I just can't wait to taste
Share your recipe with me
Direct way to bring u to ectasy
Your pleasure is all we need to reveal
Can i make u my favorite meal?

Finish.

The reality -
She is thinking the same thing I am. We are in the same frame of mind. This seems as spiritual as .... Is this destiny? Can i have found ...her?
How did i get here?
I said "last time we hugged i didnt wanna let go"
She said "my dear tonight u won't have to. Pack a bag"
2)Movie
That dress speaks
Words that make me weak
Those lips need need to belong
They will be mine from now on
Those eyes let them be locked in
I wont stop when
The movie starts
Its so dark
Lets ..yes lets
Nobody will know
In the darkness of a picture show
Tongue lock
Don't stop
Slowly lean missing movie scenes
Time and again
To taste ya skin when
The movie starts
Its so dark yes lets .....

1 comment: