Monday, September 26, 2011

I submit

the winter rain
we danced to the soft rain drops
in sync with the swaying trees
urban landscape gave us a purpose
Amidst the a sinner pain
You christen me movement never stop
U whisper let us be free
Every thrust is worth it
Angel sang a song with notes so clear
hold me close hold me near


I Admit U
make me
I submit U
take me
I admit U
I need U
I submit
Believe in U

I watched U perform with silky power
Your words had me so captivated
I listened as your voice resurrected my spirit
I wanted to join you in motion
sound of your voice had me lost for hours
idea of touching you lord knows I have waited
I wonder can you can you hear my mental lyrics
“I dream of the taste of your ocean”
I touch your skin without fear
hold me close hold me near

I Admit U
make me
I submit U
take me
I admit U
I need U
I submit
Believe in U


- STONE

1 comment: