Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sin

Sin

The small of your back

I hear it calling

Causes the animal in me to react

Strictly passion falling

I answer in kind

I seize upon the wanting

Without restraint of mind

Licking your lips taunting

I will not ask

I will speak

Up to the task

To make u weak

Ice cubes in a bowl

Tongue upon skin

Reach through and kiss your soul

Cinnamon coated sin

Rose petals in the bath

I worship U like a queen

Mouth upon toes U will not laugh

We get lost in the steam

We combine

Your body built for 2

Yours is mine

Anything U wanna do

Anything U wanna try

Anything U wanna say

Not a thing I will deny

Til this night becomes day

Turn lights down low

Time and time again

No outside sounds so

We hear the sounds of our sin

the v of your love

That is all we need

Overwhelmed by lust

Fulfill my greed

In darkness so no angels can see us

- Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment