Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Destiny

We have long since forgotten in this room
Love is more than a word
It is a progression
As the garden produces fruit to consume
The heart is not heard
its time for a test then
Honest love letters were once written in red
Roses used to be delivered
time causes change how did we get here?
We use to not be able to sleep in separate beds
When you spoke I would shiver
Slowly we succumb to distance fear

Tonight I will bow down and admit I need U near
Let's not say we are in love
Let's say we are in destiny
Tomorrow we can discover a new reason to be here
since life is here to shove
I can call on my Destiny

I will write you letters
Even though I see you daily
so when its wrong it can get better
within your heart I sail thee
Love can end but destiny is forever
~ Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment